Hmmm, don't really know where that title came from, but HOLY CANNOLI, IT'S THE DAY BEFORE SCHOOL!!!!!! JUMPING JELLYFISH!!! Praise the pencils, for they are the one and only unquestioned Lord of the Universe!!!!!!! OK, that was weird.....It's just that I happened to be looking at a pack of Ticonderoga pencils at the moment that I was deciding what to say next. And Ticonderoga pencils are pretty awesome. Although there is the fact that if there were more than one pencil, they would be Lords of the Universe, not one Lord of the Universe. But ANYWAY, shhhhhcooooll shtartsh tomorrow, and I am FREAKING. OUT. *hyperventilates* I shtill have to finish my eshay, whhich I SHHHOULD be working on RIGHT NOW, but AAAAHH!!! I HATE WRITIN' FLIPPIN' ESHAYSH!!!! OK, enough with the extra H's. But sher - I mean, SERIOUSLY, I am HORRIBLE at writing essays. I can't think of how to phrase what I want to say, and I get distracted really easily. As you can probably guess. On to other school matters...
It's ridiculous how excited I am that I get my own locker. Since 4th grade was my last year in public school, I've never had one before. YAY LOCKERS!!! Also, you're supposed to have "several" 1 and a half or 2 inch binders. I can't fit that many in my bag!!!!!!! 2 is pushing it...Supposedly I only need them for Music Theory and other music classes though, so I doubt I'll actually need any more than 2. I already know two people who go to my school, but one of them is a year younger, and both are different majors, so I probably won't see them much anyway.
I got a haircut today!! It's a little shorter than I had in mind, but it's OK, and it'll grow out soon. YAY HAIRCUTS!!!!!!! As you can probably tell, I'm a little hyper right now. I'm not sure if I'll be able to fall asleep atall tonight. I can just picture it: First day of school, everyone's loud, excited, and well-rested...except me, with bags and dark circles under my eyes, and a super-caffeinated expression. Just call me Zombie Girl.....way to make a first impression. 0_0 *sigh*
So am I still waiting
For this world to stop hating
Can't find a good reason
Can't find hope to believe in
Unfortunately, those awesome lyrics are not mine...I just thought I'd put them up here cuz I like them ^_^ TICONDEROGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
GOODIE! LOCKERS PENCILS HAIRCUT YAY!!!!! I hope you have fun at school!
ReplyDeletethanks Voyagefan =D
ReplyDeletePs. I lost the game