8 DAYS.
A boring day lies ahead. I'm planning to read the summer reading list books for most of the day, which I'm dreading. Not that I mind the reading, I actually am enjoying The Diary of Anne Frank, it's just that as soon as I finish the books, I have to do a compare and contrast essay on them..oh, woe is me. I absolutely DESPISE writing essays with every fiber of my being. *shudders* I should mention that I have a procrastinating problem....I will sometimes start writing an essay at 3am the morning it is due. AUGHH...
And now for the moment all 0 of you have been waiting for.........*drumroll*.........I'M POSTING ONE OF MY SONGS!!!! Well actually it's just a bunch of different parts of songs, since lately I can't seem to finish anything. *sigh* Oh well. Here they are.
1. "Even the latest of the buds in spring
will still be blooming when the other closes
And it is more beautiful than anything
And you are the last of the roses
And I try to close my eyes now
It's 3 am, I'm still awake
And I can't seem to decide now
Whether to give up or wait"
2. "Why am I still here, so lonely
I should go
Why do I stay for tears oh
only God would know
Just one last chase and the race is on
Suddenly filled with snow
And may the best girl win, oh
Who am I kidding? I'd love to show them
Instrumental
Feel like I'm stuck in a rut
I may be trapped here, but I digress
When I fall, I fall down, but
You make me happier, I confess
You make me question astrology
think that I could impress
You make me dream of you constantly
Dreaming's what I do best"
3. "Instrumental
While ago, I felt I had to say
that I wished that the rain
would just move, go away
And never come back
Well the sun came out today
Memorize every word that you say
Now my head's in the clouds
and my mind's far away
You wouldn't believe
It's all because you talk to me
CHORUS
Oh
Don't know how I can forget you
Was so sad before I met you
And now I'm fine
Oh
Always when I think about you
I just smile, there's no doubt who
is on my mind
Instrumental"
That's all for now.
These are some songs I'm OBSESSED with right now. Check them out =D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sGmmxUQWig
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiUx0WdBdyA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mseHzLYLzH8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLJlF_W9H8k
OK, this post has dragged on long enough. Now I'm just purposely wasting time. Ciao!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment