Saturday, September 5, 2009

Schoooollzz....

Wow. I simply cannot believe I have not filled you in on what's happening with school. Well, I am now.

The Thursday before last was the first day. Aside from being utterly CONFUZZLING, it was great. First there was homeroom, which was easy enough to find, but then my next class was Spanish, so I found the Spanish room, and there was a homeroom in there, but I thought it was my Spanish class so I went in and sat down, but after a few minutes every one left and I thought I was supposed to as well. So I went to my next class which was English, and it seemed to be the right class 'cause the teacher was the one who assigned the summer reading/essay thing. So I stayed for that whole class while I was supposed to be in Spanish, which was a GREAT start to my day *sarcasm* (But hey, I got to miss Spanish class....:P) After that I got confused and asked some random adult standing in the hall where I was supposed to be and they said I should be in English. Seeing as I had just come from English, I was like, whaaaaaaaaaaatt??? So I had two English classes.

After that, there was Concert Band, then lunch, then Orchestra...and now there's MORE confusion. This one wasn't my fault though. My schedule said Percussion Technique was next, in room 142, so I went to 142, and IT WASN'T PERCUSSION TECHNIQUE. So I asked ANOTHER random adult standing in the hall what the heck was going on. They told me to go to Jazz Music History, which my schedule said was the same time TOMORROW. Stupid faulty schedule. I should also mention that Jazz Music History is in room 128, which is hard to find because for some reason, 127 and 129 are right next to each other and 128 is somewhere else entirely. Go figure. There was also a bit of confusion about the fact that my schedule said I had Instrumental Music in 8th period.....and guess what?? 8TH PERIOD DOESN'T EXIST. 7th period is the last period in the day. *sigh*

The second day was a LOT better. More later, my dad's making me get off the computer...=[

No comments:

Post a Comment