Monday, August 17, 2009

Summer heat, school, and terrific movies.

It's too hot to drum. It's too hot to go on a walk or a bike ride. And you know what's the best part about all this heat? The air-conditioner in my family's 13 year old car is broken. Yes, you read right: BROKEN. Also the car is dark-blue, so when you get in, it's literally over 100 degrees in there. Anyway...

10 DAYS. OMG. School starts in 10 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!! And I still need to get a school bag, new clothes and finish my summer assignment. Words of caution: Never buy a cheap messenger bag at Wegmans. That's what I got last year and by the end of the year, it was actually shredded. And I only used it one day a week...

Today is boring so far...but I will probably go to the creek later. YAY FOR CREEKS WITH DEEP SWIMMING HOLES!!!!! Tonight I'm going to watch It, a movie based on a Stephen King book...I LOVE horror movies. Misery (also based on Stephen King) was really scary, which translates to really awesome. I really like musicals too, which explains why I think Sweeney Todd is THE BEST MUSICAL EVER. Horror + musical + ingenius lyrics by Stephen Sondheim = PURE AWESOMENESS.

Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment