Sunday, August 16, 2009

HELLO

Hello, hello, hello. FINALLY I have a blog, it took me an eternity to decide what I wanted to call it...So ANYWAY, since this is my first post, I should say a bit about me, as boring as it is.

My name is Jack, only it's not actually Jack, it's Grace. But just call me Jack. I'm 15, and I absolutely LOVE all forms of art. I love to draw and write, and I play drums, piano, and guitar. Only I'm not very good at guitar AT ALL. So, ummm...what else?? Oh yeah!! I write songs...I'll probably post some here, sometime...Also I will post drawings, if there's a way to post pics (which I assume there is). And if I ever get around to making a youtube video of me playing drums (or some other instrument), I will post a link to that. Let's see..I have a band (meaning 1 other person), the band's name is The Rosethorns. I've been home-schooled since 4th grade, but in September I'm going to a performing arts school, and I'm super SUPER excited but also reeeaaaaaalllyyy terrified, because....well, I haven't been to a public school for 6 YEARS!!!!! GAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!! *ahem*

OK, so right now I'm rolling a die with my bro, and if it's 1, 2, or 3, I win, and 4, 5, 6, he wins. I've won almost EVERY SINGLE TIME. This is awesome. *Minutes later* We just switched to me being 4, 5, and 6 and I still won.YAY ME. Ummmm....the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment