Friday, August 21, 2009

Rehearsal today

So the other person in the band (I shall call her Vi from now on , since she doesn't want her real name posted) came over today and we had rehearsal...finished a new song called Wishful Thinking. Actually it's not that new, I wrote it a couple months ago, but we finished the completed version today, with Vi playing keyboard and me playing Guitar and singing. This is a bit strange for one of our songs, because a) Usually Vi plays keyboard and sings, and I play drums. But seeing as she can't play guitar, I need to play guitar, therefore I can't play drums. b) because Nowhere in the song do I sing the words "Wishful thinking". Usually I name my songs based on lyrics.

I played Vi all my new stuff (1 finished song, 1 almost finished song, and 2 little parts of songs), she liked them. Also, I learned to play The Boxer on guitar, I played that too. Vi played 2 new songs of hers, which were awesome. Upon request (by me), she also played this other song of hers which I don't know the name of, but I had heard before. I swear, it's THE COOLEST song she's ever written, which is saying a LOT.

My dad and brother are going to an archery range today, I'm going to come with, just cause I'm SO BORED. I haven't even left the house since Tuesday. I CAN'T STAND not going anywhere. Thankfully

SCHOOL STARTS IN 6 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE!!!!! HIIIII!!!!

    Oh, yeah, i just lost the Game...hehheh, oops...

    ReplyDelete