Spinning in the calmest waters
I create a cyclone sea
But no damage, I'm alone
Just the darkness, the water and me.
Faster than assumptions rush,
accusations fly and lurk,
I will scatter, flecks of dust
blown by wind into the murk.
Smoother than a serpent shadow,
soft as wind blows light and lonely,
Doubt will creep into my mind,
with words that whisper "If only, if only..."
Stumble, heavy steps up the hill
I tumble, head over mind over will
And the rumble of thunder, of wonderous blunder
when my mind is under the darkening clouds,
will serve to remind me of how you can blind me
while quietly lying I get turned around.
Sinking into solemn slumber
Farther than a hope can leap,
I awaken wishing wonders
Hidden deeper than dreamers sleep.
Screaming loud as the sobbing sky,
Tears as wet as deserts come,
Someone hear my silent cry
and read me like the rising sun.
Shimmer sadly through the dark
Shining surface smooth as snakes
Shattered, and the glass is sharp
when I ascend...I am awake.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment